Translate

vrijdag 12 oktober 2007

Vrijdag

Morning, The neurologist looked at Jan today and has ordered an MRI. His pupils have been different sizes and there are some small differences between his right and left sides (movements and responses). Neuro dr. can think of two reasons for this, both of which he says are "not difficult" to deal with. Maybe the bullet hit his spinal cord or maybe Jan has an infection in his head.
I know that sounds pretty scary, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous myself. He's also been more confused the last couple days, which prompted the doctors to take a look. So now he gets the MRI as soon as possible. We see the results and go from there.
I will keep you updated as I know anything. I'm hoping it's a straight forward infection or maybe even a little swelling or something like that.
Fingers crossed.

Allison

Geen opmerkingen: